Consider an ultrasound exam if you are pregnant near Fountain Valley
Getting an ultrasound can be an important next step in evaluating all your pregnancy options.
At Obria Medical Clinics-Santa Ana limited obstetrical ultrasounds are performed to:
- Confirm pregnancy
- Detect fetal heartbeat
- Determine fetal age
- Determine due date
- Determine location of pregnancy (intrauterine/ectopic)
The initial ultrasound examination is not intended to diagnose gender, abnormalities, and/or problems, and it is just to confirm the pregnancy.
Preparing for your visit
- Please bring your Photo ID
- Remember to drink enough water
- Your appointment time will range approximately between 45 and 90 minutes
- If you have little ones, please get child care or bring someone to help watch them during your visit.
- Your support person is welcome to come with you to your appointment whether it be a significant other, friend, or family member.
Note: We cannot guarantee an ultrasound.
The medical staff determines if a patient qualifies for this service.
Ultrasounds 92708, 92728