STD Testing and Treatment in Grayston, Lawrenceville, Lawrenceville, GA
There are many kinds of sexually transmitted diseases and infections.
- You can get an STD the first time you have vaginal, anal, or oral sex.
- Many STDs have no cure while others can be treated with medication.
- Most people infected with an STD don’t know it.
- You can get an STD from someone who does not know he/she is infected.
- You can’t tell who has an STD by looking at them.
- Many STDs can be transmitted to a baby during pregnancy or birth.
- If you are pregnant and considering an abortion, you should get tested first.
We test for gonorrhea and chlamydia using a urine sample in Lawrenceville. Syphilis and HIV testing is done by blood test.
Do not urinate or engage in sexual intercourse for one hour before testing.
We also provide treatment for you and your partner(s).
You owe it to yourself to be safe. Don’t ignore the important step of being tested.
We are here to help. The caring staff at Obria Medical Clinics provides confidential (private) consultations and are sensitive to your needs and concerns.
Gonorrhea/Chlamydia Combo Test | Chlamydia Treatment | Gonorrhea/Chlamydia Treatment | Gonorrhea/Chlamydia Re-test | Syphilis | HIV | Full Panel (Gon, Chl, Syp, HIV) | Hepatitis B
Lawrenceville is a city in and the county seat of Gwinnett County, Georgia, United States. It is a suburb of Atlanta, located approximately 30 miles (50 km) northeast of downtown. As of the 2010 census, the population of Lawrenceville was 28,546. In 2015, the U.S. Census Bureau estimated the city population to be 30,493
STD Testing 30042