STD Testing and Treatment in Lacomb-Crabtree, OR?
There are many kinds of sexually transmitted diseases and infections.
- You can get an STD the first time you have vaginal, anal, or oral sex.
- Many STDs have no cure while others can be treated with medication.
- Most people infected with an STD don’t know it.
- You can get an STD from someone who does not know he/she is infected.
- You can’t tell who has an STD by looking at them.
- Many STDs can be transmitted to a baby during pregnancy or birth.
- If you are pregnant and considering an abortion, you should get tested first.
We test for gonorrhea and chlamydia using a urine sample in Lacomb-Crabtree, OR. Syphilis and HIV testing is done by blood test. Do not urinate or engage in sexual intercourse for one hour before testing. We also provide treatment for you and your partner(s).
You owe it to yourself to be safe. Don’t ignore the important step of being tested.
We are here to help. The caring staff at Obria Medical Clinics provides confidential (private) consultations and are sensitive to your needs and concerns.
Contact us today:
Obria Medical Clinics-Lebanon
136 W. Vine Street
Lebanon, OR 97355
Call 541 258-3500
STD Testing & Treatment Lacomb-Crabtree, OR: 97355
Lacomb is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Linn County, Oregon, United States, located about 10 miles (16 km) northeast of Lebanon. Crabtree is an unincorporated community and census-designated place in Linn County, Oregon, United States. As of the 2010 census, it had a population of 391.