Ultrasound in Lacomb-Crabtree, OR?
Consider an ultrasound exam if you are pregnant in Lacomb-Crabtree, OR
Getting an ultrasound can be an important next step in evaluating all your pregnancy options.
At Obria Medical Clinics limited obstetrical ultrasounds are performed to:
- Confirm pregnancy
- Detect fetal heartbeat
- Determine fetal age
- Determine due date
- Determine location of pregnancy (intrauterine/ectopic)
The ultrasound examination will not diagnose gender, abnormalities, and/or problems.
Preparing for your visit
Please bring your Photo ID
- Remember to drink enough water – one hour before your appointment you should empty your bladder, then drink 20 ounces of water. Do not empty your bladder again until you have been instructed to.
- Your appointment will range between 45 and 90 minutes
- If you have little ones, please get child care or bring someone to help watch them during your visit.
- Your support person is welcome to come with you to your appointment whether it be a significant other, friend, or family member.
Note: We cannot guarantee an ultrasound.
The medical staff determines if a patient qualifies for this service.
Contact us today:
Obria Medical Clinics-Lebanon
136 W. Vine Street
Lebanon, OR 97355
Call 541 258-3500
Ultrasound Lacomb-Crabtree, OR: 97355
Lacomb is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Linn County, Oregon, United States, located about 10 miles (16 km) northeast of Lebanon. Crabtree is an unincorporated community and census-designated place in Linn County, Oregon, United States. As of the 2010 census, it had a population of 391.