Obria Medical Clinics provides Medical testing, diagnosis and treatment of chlamydia and gonorrhea for those who are sexually active and desire testing in Lebanon, OR.
There are many kinds of sexually transmitted diseases and infections.
- You can get an STD the first time you have vaginal, anal or oral sex.
- Many STDs have no cure while others can be treated through medication.
- Most people infected with an STD don’t know it.
- You can get an STD from someone who does not know he/she is infected.
- You can’t tell who has an STD by looking at them.
- Many STD’s can be transmitted to a baby during pregnancy or birth.
- If you are pregnant and considering an abortion we recommend you get tested first.
Do not urinate or engage in sexual intercourse for one hour before testing.
We also provide treatment for you and your partner(s). You owe it to yourself to be safe. Don’t ignore the important step of being tested.
STD Testing 97355