Consider an ultrasound exam if you are pregnant in Lebanon, OR
Getting an ultrasound can be an important next step in evaluating all your pregnancy options.
At Obria Medical Clinics limited obstetrical ultrasounds are performed to:
- Confirm pregnancy
- Detect fetal heartbeat
- Determine fetal age
- Determine due date
- Determine location of pregnancy (intrauterine/ectopic)
The ultrasound examination will not diagnose gender, abnormalities, and/or problems
Preparing for your visit
Please bring your Photo ID
- Remember to drink enough water
- Your appointment will range between 30-60 minutes
- If you have little ones please get child care or bring someone to help watch them during your visit.
- Your support person is welcome to come with you to your appointment whether it be a significant other, friend, or family member.
Note: We cannot guarantee an ultrasound.
The Medical staff determines if a patient qualifies for this service.