Consider an ultrasound exam if you are pregnant
Getting an ultrasound can be an important next step in evaluating all your pregnancy options.
At Obria Medical Clinics-Long Beach limited obstetrical ultrasounds are performed to:
- Confirm pregnancy
- Detect fetal heartbeat
- Determine fetal age
- Determine due date
- Determine location of pregnancy (intrauterine/ectopic)
The ultrasound examination will not diagnose gender, abnormalities, and/or problems
Preparing for your visit
Please bring your Photo ID
- Remember to drink enough water
- Your appointment will range between 45 and 90 minutes
- If you have little ones, please get child care or bring someone to help watch them during your visit.
- Your support person is welcome to come with you to your appointment whether it be a significant other, friend, or family member.
Note: We cannot guarantee an ultrasound.
The medical staff determines if a patient qualifies for this service.
Welcome to Long Beach: Long Beach is a city on the Pacific Coast of the United States, within the Greater Los Angeles area of Southern California. As of 2010, its population was 462,257. It is the 36th most populous city in the United States and the 7th most populous in California. Long Beach is the second largest city in the Los Angeles metropolitan area, and the third largest in Southern California behind Los Angeles and San Diego.
Abortion 90801–90810, 90813–90815, 90822, 90831–90835, 90840, 90842, 90844, 90846–90848, 90853, 90895, 90899