Well Woman Care
An annual well- woman visit is a check up that focuses on the female reproductive system and sexual health. Well-woman visits don’t replace routine health checkups. Your visit will include:
- Medical history
- Family health history
- Relationships and sexual partners
- Use of Alcohol, tobacco, and other drugs
- Measurement of your height and weight
- Breast and thyroid exam
- Pap test and pelvic exam
- Discussion of health topics relevant to your age and risk factors
- STD testing if requested or recommended
- If a mammogram screening is recommended (generally for those over 40), Obria Medical Clinics will offer you a referral for further evaluation.
Welcome to Long Beach: Long Beach is a city on the Pacific Coast of the United States, within the Greater Los Angeles area of Southern California. As of 2010, its population was 462,257. It is the 36th most populous city in the United States and the 7th most populous in California. Long Beach is the second largest city in the Los Angeles metropolitan area, and the third largest in Southern California behind Los Angeles and San Diego.
Well Woman Care 90801–90810, 90813–90815, 90822, 90831–90835, 90840, 90842, 90844, 90846–90848, 90853, 90895, 90899