STD Testing & Treatment North Tustin, CA
Obria Medical Clinics-Santa Ana – provides medical testing, diagnosis and treatment of STDs for those who are sexually active and desire testing in North Tustin.
There are many kinds of sexually transmitted diseases and infections.
- You can get an STD the first time you have vaginal, anal or oral sex.
- Some STDs have no cure while others can be treated through medication.
- Most people infected with an STD do not know it.
- You can get an STD from someone who does not know he/she is infected.
- You cannot tell who has an STD by looking at them.
- Many STDs can be transmitted to a baby during pregnancy or birth.
- If you are pregnant and considering an abortion we recommend you get tested first.
Do not urinate or engage in sexual intercourse for at least one hour before testing.
You owe it to yourself to be safe. Don’t ignore the important step of being tested.
STD Testing & Treatment 92705
North Tustin is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Orange County, California. The population was 24,917 at the 2010 census, up from 24,044 at the 2000 census. It is Orange County’s largest census-designated place. It is outside the city limits of Tustin and has 92705 and 92780 ZIP Codes. The CDP name was changed from Tustin Foothills in 2005. North Tustin is the largest unincorporated community on Orange County.