Consider an ultrasound exam if you are pregnant near North Tustin
Getting an ultrasound can be an important next step in evaluating all your pregnancy options.
At Obria Medical Clinics-Santa Ana limited obstetrical ultrasounds are performed to:
- Confirm pregnancy
- Detect fetal heartbeat
- Determine fetal age
- Determine due date
- Determine location of pregnancy (intrauterine/ectopic)
The initial ultrasound examination is not intended to diagnose gender, abnormalities, and/or problems, and it is just to confirm the pregnancy.
Preparing for your visit
- Please bring your Photo ID
- Remember to drink enough water
- Your appointment time will range approximately between 45 and 90 minutes
- If you have little ones, please get child care or bring someone to help watch them during your visit.
- Your support person is welcome to come with you to your appointment whether it be a significant other, friend, or family member.
Note: We cannot guarantee an ultrasound.
The medical staff determines if a patient qualifies for this service.
North Tustin is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Orange County, California. The population was 24,917 at the 2010 census, up from 24,044 at the 2000 census. It is Orange County’s largest census-designated place. It is outside the city limits of Tustin and has 92705 and 92780 ZIP Codes. The CDP name was changed from Tustin Foothills in 2005. North Tustin is the largest unincorporated community on Orange County.