Consider an ultrasound exam near Olympia if you are pregnant
Getting an ultrasound can be an important next step in evaluating all your pregnancy options.
At Obria Medical Clinics, limited obstetrical ultrasounds are performed to:
- Confirm pregnancy location
- Detect fetal heartbeat
- Determine estimated fetal age
- Determine estimated due date
The ultrasound examination will not diagnose gender or abnormalities.
Preparing for your visit
- Remember to drink enough water – one hour before your appointment you should empty your bladder, then drink 20 ounces of water. Do not empty your bladder again until you have been instructed to.
- Your appointment will range between 45 and 90 minutes
- If you have little ones, please get child care or bring someone to help watch them during your visit.
- Your support person, whether it be a significant other, friend, or family member, is welcome to come with you to your appointment,
- If you are less than twelve (12) weeks pregnant, your exam will include both an abdominal and transvaginal ultrasound exam.
Note: We cannot guarantee an ultrasound. The medical staff determines if a patient qualifies for this service.
Olympia is the capital of the U.S. state of Washington and the county seat of Thurston County. It was incorporated on January 28, 1859. The population was 46,479 as of the 2010 census, making it the 24th largest city in the state. The city borders Lacey to the east and Tumwater to the south. Olympia is a cultural center of the southern Puget Sound region. Olympia is located 60 miles (100 km) southwest of Seattle, the largest city in the state of Washington.