Obria Medical Clinics in Pasadena provides medical testing, and diagnosis for chlamydia and gonorrhea for its patients. If your test is positive we will refer you for treatment.
There are many kinds of sexually transmitted diseases and infections.
- You can get an STD the first time you have vaginal, anal or oral sex.
- Many STDs have no cure while others can be treated through medication.
- Most people infected with an STD don’t know it.
- You can get an STD from someone who does not know he/she is infected.
- You can’t tell who has an STD by looking at them.
- Many STDs can be transmitted to a baby during pregnancy or birth.
- If you are pregnant and considering an abortion we recommend you get tested first. There is an increased risk for Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID) if you undergo a surgical abortion while infected with some STDs..
Do not urinate or engage in sexual intercourse for one hour before testing.
You owe it to yourself to be safe. Don’t ignore the important step of being tested.
We are here to help. The caring staff at Obria Medical Clinics Pasadena office provides confidential (private) consultations and are sensitive to your needs and concerns.
Pasadena is a city in Los Angeles County, California, United States, located 10 miles (16 kilometers) northeast of Downtown Los Angeles.
The estimated population of Pasadena was 139,731, in 2013, making it the 183rd-largest city in the United States. Pasadena is the ninth-largest city in Los Angeles County. It is one of the primary cultural centers of the San Gabriel Valley.
STD Testing 91101–91110, 91114–91118, 91121, 91123–91126, 91129, 91182, 91184, 91185, 91188, 91189, 91199