Consider an ultrasound exam if you are pregnant in Pasadena.
Getting a pregnancy ultrasound can be an important next step in evaluating all your pregnancy options.
At Obria Medical Clinics Pasadena location limited obstetrical ultrasounds are performed to:
- Confirm pregnancy
- Detect fetal heartbeat
- Determine fetal age
- Determine due date
- Determine location of pregnancy (intrauterine/ectopic)
The obstetric ultrasound examination in Pasadena will not diagnose gender, abnormalities, and/or problems. It is important to know that there are times the medical staff is unable to offer a ultrasound exam due to medical reasons.
Preparing for your visit
Please bring your Photo ID
- Remember to drink enough water
- Your appointment will range between 45 and 90 minutes
- If you have little ones please get child care or bring someone to help watch them during your visit.
- Your support person is welcome to come with you to your appointment whether it be a significant other, friend, or family member.
Appointment & Contact Info
Contact us right away. We are here for you!
About Obria Pasadena location
Pasadena is a city in Los Angeles County, California, United States, located 10 miles (16 kilometers) northeast of Downtown Los Angeles.
The estimated population of Pasadena was 139,731, in 2013, making it the 183rd-largest city in the United States. Pasadena is the ninth-largest city in Los Angeles County. It is one of the primary cultural centers of the San Gabriel Valley.
Ultrasound 91101–91110, 91114–91118, 91121, 91123–91126, 91129, 91182, 91184, 91185, 91188, 91189, 91199