An annual well-woman visit is a check up that focuses on the female reproductive system and sexual health. Well-woman visits don’t replace routine health checkups.
Your visit will include:
- Medical history
- Family health history
- Relationships and sexual partners
- Use of Alcohol, tobacco and other drugs
- Measurement of your height and weight
- Breast and thyroid exam
- Pap test and pelvic exam
- Discussion of health topics relevant to your age and risk factors
- STD testing if requested or recommended
If a mammogram screening is recommended (generally for those over 40) Obria Medical Clinics will offer you a referral for further evaluation.