Obria Medical Clinics in Whittier provides medical testing, and diagnosis for chlamydia and gonorrhea for its patients. If your test is positive we will refer you for treatment.
There are many kinds of sexually transmitted diseases and infections.
- You can get an STD the first time you have vaginal, anal or oral sex.
- Many STDs have no cure while others can be treated through medication.
- Most people infected with an STD don’t know it.
- You can get an STD from someone who does not know he/she is infected.
- You can’t tell who has an STD by looking at them.
- Many STDs can be transmitted to a baby during pregnancy or birth.
- If you are pregnant and considering an abortion we recommend you get tested first. There is an increased risk for Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID) if you undergo a surgical abortion while infected with some STDs..
Do not urinate or engage in sexual intercourse for one hour before testing.
You owe it to yourself to be safe. Don’t ignore the important step of being tested.
We are here to help. The caring staff at Obria Medical Clinics Whittier office provides confidential (private) consultations and are sensitive to your needs and concerns.
Whittier is a city in Southern California located within Los Angeles County, California. As of the 2010 United States Census, the city had a population of 85,331, reflecting an increase of 1,631 from the 83,680 counted in the 2000 Census. Like nearby Montebello, the city constitutes part of the Gateway Cities.
STD Testing 90601, 90602, 90603, 90604, 90605, 90606, 90607, 90608, 90609, 90610