Consider an ultrasound exam if you are pregnant in Whittier
Getting an ultrasound can be an important next step in evaluating all your pregnancy options.
At Obria Medical Clinics Whittier location limited obstetrical ultrasounds are performed to:
- Confirm pregnancy
- Detect fetal heartbeat
- Determine fetal age
- Determine due date
- Determine location of pregnancy (intrauterine/ectopic)
The ultrasound examination in Whittier will not diagnose gender, abnormalities, and/or problems. It is important to know that there are times the medical staff is unable to offer a ultrasound exam due to medical reasons.
Preparing for your visit
Please bring your Photo ID
- Remember to drink enough water
- Your appointment will range between 45 and 90 minutes
- If you have little ones please get child care or bring someone to help watch them during your visit.
- Your support person is welcome to come with you to your appointment whether it be a significant other, friend, or family member.
Whittier is a city in Southern California located within Los Angeles County, California. As of the 2010 United States Census, the city had a population of 85,331, reflecting an increase of 1,631 from the 83,680 counted in the 2000 Census. Like nearby Montebello, the city constitutes part of the Gateway Cities.
Pregnancy Testing 90601, 90602, 90603, 90604, 90605, 90606, 90607, 90608, 90609, 90610