Consider an ultrasound exam if you are pregnant in Willow Wind-Windsor, Lawrenceville, GA
Getting an ultrasound can be an important next step in evaluating all your pregnancy options.
At Obria Medical Clinics limited obstetrical ultrasounds are performed to:
- Confirm pregnancy
- Detect fetal heartbeat
- Determine fetal age
- Determine due date
- Determine location of pregnancy (intrauterine/ectopic)
The ultrasound examination will not diagnose gender, abnormalities and/or problems.
Preparing for your visit
Please bring your Photo ID
- Remember to drink enough water – one hour before your appointment you should empty your bladder, then drink 20 ounces of water. Do not empty your bladder again until you have been instructed to.
- Your appointment will range between 45 and 90 minutes.
- If you have little ones please get child care or bring someone to help watch them during your visit.
- Your support person is welcome to come with you to your appointment whether it be a significant other, friend and or family member.
Note: We cannot guarantee an ultrasound.
The medical staff determines if a patient qualifies for this service.
Lawrenceville is a city in and the county seat of Gwinnett County, Georgia, United States. It is a suburb of Atlanta, located approximately 30 miles (50 km) northeast of downtown. As of the 2010 census, the population of Lawrenceville was 28,546. In 2015, the U.S. Census Bureau estimated the city population to be 30,493