DO NOT SELL MY PERSONAL INFORMATION – CCPA NOTICE
4.3 NOTIFICATION REGARDING SALE (IF ANY) OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
In view of the definition of “sale” under CCPA, our Company may, either now or in the future, exchange, share, and/or “sell” (as defined under the CCPA) certain Personal Information to certain third parties. CLICK HERE for the Company’s “DO NOT SELL MY PERSONAL INFORMATION” notice to California residents about their right to stop any such “sales”, if any such “sales” exist:www.obria.org/ccpa.
4.4 EXERCISING YOUR ACCESS, DATA PORTABILITY, AND DELETION RIGHTS
To exercise the access, data portability, deletion rights, and other rights described in this Section 4, the User must submit a verifiable consumer request to the Company by either:
Only You, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that You authorize to act on Your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request to the Company related to Your Personal Information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of Your minor child. You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows the Company to reasonably verify that You are the person about whom We collected Personal Information or an authorized representative.
- Describe Your request with sufficient detail that allows the Company to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
The Company cannot respond to Your request or provide You with Personal Information if the Company cannot verify Your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the Personal Information relates to You. Making a verifiable consumer request does not require You to create an account with us. The Company will only use Personal Information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
4.5 RESPONSE TIMING AND FORMAT
If You send a verifiable consumer request from You as set forth in Section 4.4 above, the Company will endeavor to respond to such verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If We require more time (up to a total aggregate of 90 days), the Company will inform You of the reason and extension period in writing. If You have an account with Us, we will deliver our written response to that account. If You do not have an account with Us, we will deliver Our written response by mail or electronically. Any disclosures We provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt. The response We provide will also explain the reasons We cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide Your Personal Information that is readily useable and should allow You to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance. We do not charge a fee to process or respond to Your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If We determine that the request warrants a fee, We will tell You why We made that decision and provide You with a cost estimate before completing Your request.
4.6 NON-DISCRIMINATION NOTICE
The Company will not discriminate against You for exercising any of Your rights under the CCPA. Unless permitted by the CCPA, We will not:
- Deny You goods or services;
- Charge You different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties;
- Provide You a different level or quality of goods or services; or
- Suggest that You may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
4.7 SPECIAL NOTICE ABOUT EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN INFORMATION FROM GOVERNANCE OF THE CCPA
- ANY OF THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
(a) HEALTH INFORMATION OR MEDICAL INFORMATION COVERED BY OR OTHERWISE SUBJECT TO THE U.S. FEDERAL HEALTH INSURANCE PORTABILITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY ACT OF 1996 (HIPAA) AND ITS RELATED REGULATIONS; AND/OR
(b) HEALTH INFORMATION OR MEDICAL INFORMATION COVERED BY OR OTHERWISE SUBJECT TO THE THE CALIFORNIA CONFIDENTIALITY OF MEDICAL INFORMATION ACT (CMIA) AND ITS RELATED REGULATIONS.
IN SUCH INSTANCES, SUCH HEALTH OR MEDICAL INFORMATION MAY, INSTEAD, BE SUBJECT TO THE COMPANY’S HIPAA PRIVACY NOTICE (AS DEFINED ABOVE ON THE FIRST PAGE OF THIS POLICY), WHICH CAN BE FOUND HERE: https://www.obria.org/hipaa-notice/.
- ANY INFORMATION COLLECTED AS PART OF A CLINICAL TRIAL; OR
- ANY OTHER INFORMATION COVERED BY CERTAIN OTHER SECTOR-SPECIFIC PRIVACY LAWS, INCLUDING THE FAIR CREDIT REPORTING ACT (FRCA), THE GRAMM-LEACH-BLILEY ACT (GLBA), THE CALIFORNIA FINANCIAL INFORMATION PRIVACY ACT (FIPA), AND THE DRIVER’S PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT OF 1994.
Effective Date: April 15, 2021
Phone: (949) 273-5040
Fax: (657) 235-8040
Email: [email protected]