A woman equipped with the knowledge to understand her body is empowered to make the healthcare and family planning decisions that are best for her and the rest of her significant ones.
Your hormonal cycle impacts ovulation. So much so that ovulation is now being understood as vital to women’s health. Ovulation, in turn, is necessary for fertility.
Pregnancy can only occur during ovulation—i.e. a 24-hour window each monthly cycle. So if you know when you ovulate, you can know when pregnancy is most likely. For the rest of the period, there is no chance of becoming pregnant.
Let’s put it this way: pregnancy requires an egg, sperm, and cervical fluid. The egg, also called an ovum, matures at ovulation, and survives for 12 to 24 hours. The sperm can survive for 3 to 5 days inside the woman ’s reproductive tract). And cervical fluid is only fertile during the days preceding and through ovulation. Therefore, sexual intercourse can only lead to pregnancy during 3-6 days of a woman’s cycle. Outside of that time, sexual intercourse cannot lead to pregnancy.
This is family planning at its best. Millions of women learn to recognize the signs of their hormonal cycle, so they can know when they are fertile. If they plan to avoid a pregnancy that cycle, they track where they are in their cycle, so they know when to abstain from sexual intercourse. That is the perfect time for the couple to focus on other aspects of their relationship. It is essential for improving their communication, love, and care for one another. It respects the dignity of each partner’s hearts—as well as bodies—by promoting a relationship of all levels, not just sexual. This mutual attentiveness to one another helps the couple to bond in many ways. When a couple adapts their sexual activity according to the woman’s fertility cycle. It has proven to be effective in promoting long-lasting love.
Here are a few signs a woman can track, to know where she is in her cycle.
Signs: learned from a trained instructor. And tracked on an app.
- fluid (mucus)
- hormone tests
- ultrasound series (at a medical office)….
carefully charting with these methods can reach 98% effectiveness when trying to avoid pregnancy.
Why women choose this method:
- scientific and evidence-based—knowledge has been accumulated especially in the past 100/60 years. You can find more information in the following links provided further: Fehring, Natural Womanhood, FEMM, Stanford, FACTS—Duane.
- accurate—correct use (motivated, trained by an instructor, and cooperation of partner): 99%. Typical use: 98-90%
- Effective-addresses underlying hormonal issues so that fertility cycles become healthier and more easy to interpret
- ecological—cooperates with nature; does not use artificial hormones. No packaging, waste, chemicals, procedures are involved in family planning.
- economical—inexpensive, knowledge-based method with minimal ongoing costs
- educational—women learn to read another “vital sign;” even women with low-literacy have learned these methods.
- empowering—respecting women’s intelligence; you are in charge. This method does not make you dependent on chemicals and devices for your accomplishments
- healthy—no harmful side effects, no chemicals, no foreign substances
- holistic—works with a woman’s hormonal cycle, rather than interfering with her endocrine system
- integrated—addresses every level of your well-being: physical, sexual, emotional, relational, mental, and transcendent.
- respectful—not treating fertility as a disease (with medication, surgical sterilization, . . . )
- ethical—not morally or religiously objectionable, especially when you have a strong reason to postpone getting pregnant.
- reversible: instantly, completely. you can change intention to avoid or achieve pregnancy.
In order to achieve any Pregnancy, we will address the underlying causes of infertility. Detect issues in the hormonal cycle, endocrine system, cysts, fibroids/polyps, endometriosis, (even tumors).
If you are looking at preventing pregnancy, our medical professional will help you achieve your goals and help you make healthier life choices at the same time.
Contact us now at this link:
We’re here with you. Download “Obria Direct” to chat with a medical professional NOW! App Store Google Play
Our experts are waiting for your call.
Fact about fertility [email protected]
Natural womanhood: https://naturalwomanhood.org/
Focus in fertility with HHS and Dr. Marguerite Duane https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=443DQzXn-tc
Stats you should know:
Effectiveness rates for avoiding pregnancy:
Health Human Service/ Fertility Appreciation Collaboration To teach the Sciences (FACTS), 2013. UNC, 2019)
- Billings—99% 90%
- Creighton—99.5% 96%
- Sympto-Thermal—99.4% 98%
- Sympto-Hormonal—99.9% 93%
Percentage of (%) discontinuance rate!!
- Birth Control pill—99.7% – 91%
- Condoms—98% -82%
- Long Acting Reversible Contraception (LARCs) (Implants, IUDs)—99.8% 99% data charts!